Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Carol


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Carol, Happy Birthday to you! Can't you just hear me singing all the way from Texas to Canada??? You will be glad it got lost somewhere along the way with the way I sing. LOL! I just wanted to wish you a happy day my FRIEND. You always take the time to help with setting up blog pages, making new backgrounds and selflessly creating awesome kits to gift all of us so that we can scrap and have fun with our pages and spaces. I know you are a hard worker, wife, mother, grandmother and TERRIFIC FRIEND and I want to thank you so much for your friendship. Carol, I hope it is a beautiful day filled with all your heart desires and you create many more awesome memories. Love ya bunches and sending many Texas sized hugs your way for another fun filled year.
I used a kit called Mariposa Bonita by Creative Victorian. Hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment