Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kissin' Kin

I have really been involved with genealogy for the last couple of months since finding some long lost kissin kin on Ancestry.com. I have been happily corresponding with one in NC via e-mails and blogs. Her name is Rachel and her great great great grandfather is brother to my great grandfather (I think I have it right!). Anyhow I decided to do a page for her and her hubby Dale as a surprise when she visits my blog. She now has her own blogspot to showcase her awesome talent in poetry, drawings and painting. She is very good. Visit her at Hallowkeep blogspot.com and see what I am talking about. I used a freebie quickpage called Serendipity to showcase their photo. Thanx for looking y'all. Will chat more later on...Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment