Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to all!

I guess I have been MIA...I've missed all of you so much...been pretty busy the past couple of weeks. Work related as well as family related...just one of those things! The bank was sold and had to get new routing info to all the automatic withdrawals, order new checks and stamp. Boss lady has really been swamped too making it hard to get her to the bank with me. My friend's boyfriend's dad passed away and they had to go to Amarillo for the funeral, so I traveled to their house daily to take care of their 6 scaredy cats (and I thought my 3 were a lot of trouble~just kidding~I love mine). My friend lost her job and needed some consoling...and...and...you know how it is...seems to hit all at once. Seems like I haven't been at my computer more than a couple of minutes a day. We finally got some much needed rain and the grass just took off, grew about 3 inches overnight~got it all mowed and edged and even got it all cleaned up yesterday. Now I can relax and enjoy the weekend. MayFest is here this weekend and for the first time in quite a few years the weather is going to cooperate and I would really like to go down and see what all is going on there. I just watched Idol and both my Scotty & Lauren are in it for another week. So I am celebrating Cinco de Mayo with a pomegrante margarita while blogging. I think I will turn in early tonight....so very tired....just wanted to take the time to wish all of you a very happy Mother's day and hope all make lots of memories to share. I made this page for my mother~gone but by no means forgotten~wish I could talk with her every day even after 19 yrs. I love you Mama!I used a paper from the freebie naturalbreeze and a cluster freebie from Raspberry Road and the last known photo taken of her in her police department uniform. Chat more with y'all later. Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment