Thursday, June 30, 2011

Where did June go?

It has been a really busy month for me....lots of visiting and cooking and the wedding and making pages, etc. Nina's granddaughter, Elizabeth, was married on Father's Day in a lovely ceremony at the TWU Chapel in Denton. I got to visit with my dear friend, Carolyn, (who is recovering from chemo/radiation and a bout with the shingles) and all of Nina's family that was in from North Carolina, Georgia and West Virginia. What a lovely reception with the DJ playing some really FABULOUS COUNTRY MUSIC (since that is Elizabeth and Andrew's preference). There were many, many photos taken of the lovely bride. (Can't believe I have watched her grow up, graduate, go off to college and now get married! Where does the time go?) Anyhow, since I am still not real comfortable using GIMP program yet (but getting there) I chose to use my Photoshop on the slower laptop to make a few pages for Elizabeth. (There will be lots more later on...LOL) Thought I would take a minute to chat, let you see what I have done so far, and to wish all our military a big thank you for your service and the freedom we share because of all you do so that we may celebrate this Independence Day! I pray you all stay safe. As well, I am wishing all of you a fantastic and safe holiday sharing with your loved ones making lots of memories to share with us! Next four days will be spent with cookouts, trips to the lake, fireworks and lots of great food and visits with family and friends. Will chat more later with all y'all! Luv, MatIsn't she lovely?
This is Elizabeth with her father, Donald.
Her bridesmaids and flower girl/ring bearer!
Being presented as Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Williford
It's signed and official now!
Congratulations Elizabeth!
Thanks to all the generous ladies that provided all the lovely scrapping materials that I used in these pages. MWAH~Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment