Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New pages of my GreatNieces~

Since it is tooooooo HOT to be outside, I decided to try my luck with layering in GIMP. It is a little more complicated than Photoshop when it comes to the texting, but think I am finally getting the hang of it. Got a couple of new QP's from Miriam's Scraps by Miriam and GinaP that I thought would make some cute displays of the girls along with Miss Linda's great wordart that describes them to a T. Snitched off some new photos from Facebook of my great nieces, Jade, Ruby & Hayden, so thought I'd make their moms and grandmoms a couple of pages. They surely grow fast don't they? I made a 2 page display of Jade & Ruby, then one of all 3 of them together. Will make another of Hayden a little later to share, but right now, got to get off this computer and get some work done, lots of errands today, lunch with Teri and an appointment at 3 and meds to pickup as well as some treats for my "girls"! Hope all of you have a terrific day, thanks for stopping by! Chat with you more next time. Luv, MatMiss Jade
Miss Ruby
Jade with mommy, Ruby asleep with daddy & Hayden with her Papa

1 comment: