Friday, December 23, 2016

Merry CHRISTmas Y'all!

Merry CHRISTmas from my fur babies and me! We hope it is a very merry one and that you are able to share it with all your family, friends and loved ones! Can you believe another year has come and gone so fast?  I have been busy (but for the life of me, I can't tell you at what) and haven't posted in a few weeks! We had a bout with the cold frigid temps (dropped 50 degrees in a couple hours and stayed below freezing for 40+ hours), but no snow yet this year. Not likely to get any either as the temps are going up again. This yo-yo weather has lots of us sick and out of sorts....me included with a case of bronchitis.  Sucks when you have so much you need or want to do! On the bright side...I am very happy to still be here to celebrate the holidays! YES I AM VERY GRATEFUL!
I have made a couple of birthday pages for this month and missed a few birthdays even...guess you do begin to slip with the sharp memory when you get old....LMBO! Here's a page for Jade, can you believe she turned 10 on the 15th? She looks so cute in Neli's Birthday Frame!
The 22nd, Maggie celebrated another birthday and I made this card for her and put it on Facebook.  I used a photo that is on canvas (it's gorgeous) and the cluster is from Kimeric Kreations.
These 2 are from a TBT post I did while scanning some older photos. The one of Amy and I is probably from about 2003 or so... the QP is from Manu Scraps from her Whispers Past kit and the one of Jan and Scotty is their wedding day back some 20+ years ago (I was her maid of honor). Their page is by Neli and WA is by Miss Boots.
I have also put quite a few Christmas themed freebies on Miriam's Scraps too if you are interested, check them out, you might find something you like.
I have created about 2 dozen Christmas pages for family and friends that I will share with you later. don't want to make this post too long. I need to get up from this chair and stretch out a bit, this crap just makes me feel tired and weak...so think I will take me a short restorative nap and a quick snuggle with my fur babies. It is misting rain here and just cool enough with the wind to give you a chill if you go out, so I'm staying in...LOL! Y'all have a great day and as I said before a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!  Make lots and lots of terrific memories to share. Until next post....HUGS! Much love, Mat


4 comments:

  1. Querida amiga Mat, boa noite!
    Muito obrigada por sua amável visita e seu lindo comentário!
    Desejo a você, sua linda família e seus gatinhos um Natal abençoado, cheio de alegrias e um Ano Novo próspero e feliz!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there kiddo, Spring isn't very far off! Your scrap pages are wonderful. Your blog books must be so interesting to look through.

    Today is gray and damp, and tomorrow will be cold and sunny. At least it is not snow. I do believe Santa has a weatherproof roof for his sleigh on these rainy Christmas nights.

    Pogo is looking forward to seeing what Santa is bringing him. I imagine all your fur babies will be having a wonderful Christmas too.

    I'm wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. translated by Google....
    Dear friend Mat, good evening!
    Thank you so much for your kind visit and your beautiful comment!
    I wish you, your beautiful family and your kittens a blessed Christmas, full of joy and a prosperous and happy New Year!
    Hugs, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are having that sort of bronchitis, I think people cannot build up a good resistance because of all that yo-yo sort of weather we have lately.
    Well, just one thing to do for you! Stay in and warm, and have a very Merry Christmas with your fur babies.
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete