Saturday, April 12, 2008

Congratulations Lance & Margaret.

Here's a page I did for my nephew Lance and his fiancee Margaret! Yep, they made it official last month and the date is May 17th. Three days before my birthday. Not sure I will be able to make the wedding, but am going to try my best to be in south Georgia then. With this delay on the closing of the new house, it may just not be a realistic adventure for us, but I wish them both all the happiness in the world. I love you both very much. Later, Aunt Neenie.

This page was made using photo I took at Thanksgiving while there in 2007 and using the freebie Champagne and Red Wine by Donna. You can find a link blinkie to her site on here as well as a link to CJS Scrapbooking With Attitude where she has the kit as well. Thanx Donna for the kit, I hear the colors of the wedding are "Apple" and white. "Apple" being this years color of burgandy so the kit fit in perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment