Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I give up to the Girls

I was just sitting here going through my e-mails and answering them, viewing, voting and commenting on pages on SBF and Digiscrappers Online, but the 3 terrors came in to demand their share of the attention. I got purrs, rolling around on my lap and my keyboard, walking on my shoulders, slapping my hands as I typed and rubbing on my face, so I gave in and give them some attention. So I decided to make a page with all three of them on it before I made dinner. This is the result. Now to clean up the kitchen, fix the coffee pot and get my shower and get ready for bed. Later and thanx for stopping by. Luv, Mat

I used a tutorial by KB called tear-papers by Kimb's Designs, the frames are by littlemammasdigiscrap from a kit called A Little Plaid, the felt tag is by Calico Designs and the cats are from a kit called Cat Paws that had no TOU so am not sure who did them, but all the kits were freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment