Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy 45th Anniversary to Judy & Bob!


My Ohioan friend and digiscrapping sister, Judy and her hubby Bob are celebrating 45 years as a married couple today. They have a handsome son Mike, a gorgeous daughter Kelli and 4 wonderful grandchildren, Bailey, Piper, Bridget and Gracie. I want to wish them continued happiness and many more years together. My tribute page was designed around some photos provided by Miss Gerri via Kelli. I created the background from Bob's photo then incorporated stuff from CJS kits: Monochromatic frame and torn paper (recolored) and I wish it were Spring. Thanx Carol for all your lovely kits that you allow us to use freely. Thanx Gerri & Kelli for sharing the photos and thanx Judy for your friendship these past 3 years! Love y'all! Later...Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment