Friday, September 18, 2009

Thanx For Your Generosity Award

I have created an award to present to all the marvelously talented ladies that share their beautiful kits with us scrappers. All the themed, colorful, seasonal, simple, elaborate embellishments and papers make scrapping so very easy and aid with my addiction. The wordart is simply superb and usually says exactly what I am thinking. Their big hearts and generosity mean a lot to me and I just want to thank all of them for making my digiscrapping experience a lot of fun. May all of you enjoy this simple but heartfelt award and have a creative scrap happy day! Luv ya'll, Mat
This award is presented to:
Doodles by Angelscrapper
Random Thoughts at Linda's Place
Wordart by Miss Scarlett
Gerrisscraps
SherryC Creations
Jaelop Designs
Nutkin Tailz
~Lavendel Creations~
CuddleBeez Scraps
Tempus Fugit
PascaleA
Donna's Designs
Scrappin & Stuff with Sooze

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is soo sweet! Thank you from the heart - you made my day!
    Love and hugs,
    Doris
    Tempus fugit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt ~ How sweet! Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete