Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall Finally Arrives

We had a muggy, soupy, icky day yesterday that hit 89 degrees prior to the front pressing through around midnight dropping temps to 55 this morning with over 2 1/2inches of rain. Lots of lightning and heavy winds and rain between 3:30 and 4:30 a.m. Temps to drop into the upper 40's tonight, but then back to the 60's & 70's for the weekend. Go figure why so many folks are sick around here? At least the rain washes out some of the ragweed and other allergens. I found some of the QP's I had made using several of Miss Doodles earlier kits so decided to use them to make a few new pages. Doing housework today and got to run by the office for some more work when the rain stops, so will wish all of you a fabulous Fall weekend ahead. Make lots of memories to share. Chat later y'all! Luv, Mat This is nephew Lance, his wife Margaret and their precious Hayden who just turned one this past Sunday! The kit is from PascaleA called Belita that I had made a QP out of several months back.This is sweet Amy with her beau Michael that I used a QP I made from CJS kit DGB that you can find a link to on Doodles by Angelscrapper.This is Lamar, his mother Penny and I were coming home from a funeral in Tennesse in 2005. We stopped at the NC line and took these photos. This is also a CJS kit called Fun Kit that I made QP from! I have more of the others that I will share over the weekend. Thanx for looking, have a great Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment