Sunday, October 25, 2009

We want to go out and play!


On Wednesday night it started a slow rain, kept it up all day on Thursday and within 24 hours we had gotten 4 inches of rain. Check out the rain gauge in the window. It was dark and dreary for 3 full days before we saw sunshine and cooler temps. Yesterday we hit 73 degrees from a start of 45, this morning it was 56 and going to 73 again with lots of wind blowing the leaves down AND another front to bring us another 2-4 inches of rain this evening. My poor girls are really angry I will not let them outside in the wet grass, so they sit on the table or in the window sills with the open windows and watch the rain. I think we need to change to a larger more sturdy boat as it keeps being shipped to Wisconsin or Ohio or Tennessee to my other friends that are so very tired of the wet weather. Anyhow, thought you might like to see all 3 at once trying their best to "meow" their way out of doors! I hope the rain subsides by tomorrow morning as they promise as I have a busy day of driving, since I'm doing it left handed, I don't need the hassle of the rain to contend with either. I have therapy at 9 a.m. in Bedford, then by my office to pick up mail, then over to Southlake for an MRI & Ultrasound at 11 a.m., then WW meeting at 12 a.m. in North Richland Hills, then over to Bedford for an xray at 1 p.m. then to the doctor's office in Grapevine for a follow up visit at 1:30 p.m. Probably will not be on the computer at all tomorrow. Mike has gone to work for a few hours!The "kitty girls" are all sleeping! Today I am going to watch the Races and football, make some of that Buffalo Chicken Dip and relax. That is, while I do 2 more loads of clothes. Got to go put the ones from the washer in the dryer now. Have a terrific day....chat later y'all! Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment