Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happy May!

May is a busy month for me...birthdays galore and anniversaries and weddings and....I need a secretary to remind me of them all! My friend Debbie's birthday was the 4th...Flew to GA on the 5th...BIL Mike's birthday was the 7th...Amy & Michael's wedding was the 8th....also anniversary for Jason & Christina...Mother's day the 9th...Flew home on the 11th...Amy's Michael had a birthday the 13th...Lance & Margaret's 2nd anniversary the 17th....today is Christina's birthday....tomorrow is my family physician/friend Mike's birthday (too many Mike's in this family...LOL)...Mine,Donna & KimberlyRae's birthday is the 20th, the 21st is my friend Nita's birthday...my stepbrother, Wayne's is the 24th...my sister Kathy's is the 27th and my friend, Jill's birthday is the 30th! Then there is Memorial Day too....lots of activity this month. I wish each and every one a terrific and wonderful celebration! I did a page for Lande and Margaret and one for Christina that I put on Facebook, so thought I'd share it here too. Y'all all have a great day, chat more next time! Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment