Friday, October 21, 2011

Texas State Fair

I went to the Texas State Fair with Nina and Chuck this year. I have not been in a few years and they had never been...can you believe it? We picked the coolest, windiest day, but oh, it was so much fun. We took the TRE train and then the DART train right to Fair Park. That was a first for all of us. We enjoyed the whole day, eating corny dogs, corn on the cob, funnel cake, fried brownies, fried cheesecake and cold beer. (no one was driving). We rode the Big Star ferris wheel, the Skyway tram, watched a few demos (ate vita soup and ice cream), walked and walked and walked. Sure was fun and we so needed the exercise and a break from everyday stuff! Here's a photo that Chuck took of Nina and I as flowers. I created the QP using an older freebie kit called inspired by nature and word art by Ginger.This photo is of me as we were waiting for the train to head east to Dallas. I made this QP using freebie kit by zlatadesigns called Autumn Kiss.These are pages I added for Jan's great grandson Jaydan. This is from a freebie by clareydesigns called denim and daisies and the wordart is by Miss Linda at Random ThoughtsThis is a QP I made using Linda Lou's kit Ain't Life GrandForgot to write this one down, I created the QP will get the info and correct it for the kudos.This is my "girls" from my Blackberry camera. Not the best, but cute shots of them with me in the bathroom...LOL! They had just gotten their morning baths too! in a freebie kit called Yellow and Gray!I'm involved in a rivalry with my sister Kathy over the world series. She says her St. Louis Cardinals are gonna beat my Texas Rangers. Ain't No Way, we're gonna do it this year. Anyhow, been watching the games for the last two nights, both been nail biters and we are tied at 1-1 each. The next 3 games are here in Texas!! GO RANGERS!!! Well, got to get myself busy, so will hush for now. Hope y'all all have a great weekend ahead making lots of memories to share. Chat more next time. Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment