Thursday, October 27, 2011

Go Rangers!!

Well, the World Series got rained out last evening in St.Louis, but watch the RANGERS tonight! Series is now Rangers 3 games to 2 games for the Cardinals. The rain and cold front that hit St. Louis area yesterday is trying to come in here today....dropping temps from the uppers 80's to the 40's by nightfall! Brrrr! No rain as of yet, but threatening! Since I have been glued to the TV watching the series, I have been using some of those freebie kits I have downloaded making an enormous amount of QPs on my laptop in Photoshop. Here are a few I have added some photos to! This is from Cuddlebeez's A Season kit. Jason with Ruby and Jayson, Jade holding Jayson, Jayson, and Ruby loving on Jayson, aren't they cute, cute, cute?I made these cute photos of Margaret and Hayden when I went home in March. The kit I used was one of Cuddlebeez's and the cluster is from Farmer Lisa. I know I have used this photo before, but it is such a good one of Maggie that I put her in this page from Russian Dutch Heart Beloved Memory kit.
" />This is Jan's greatgrandson, Jaydan on a BG from Tea for TwoThis is Ruby eating her ice cream again in a QP by ElkaRomeroAnd lastly, me and my "girls" in a QP using Raspberry Road and a freebie by Marzen Designs called Autumn Dreams.
Been all day trying to upload this. Blogger kept kicking me off the internet. Now the rain is starting to softly fall, my chicken and dumplings are ready, the game starts in about 90 minutes, so outta here and going to feed my face and root for the RANGERS to win! Chat more later, luv y'all! Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment