Monday, January 23, 2012

Cute new photos to share!

What a lovely way to start a new week. Christina sent some new photos of Jayson in his shirt I sent him...finally big enough to wear it...LOL! Plus got some new ones of the girls from her facebook too! Also got a photo of Maggie and Hayden from her facebook that I wanted to use in a freebie QP I had downloaded, and then today is my "adopted brother" Rodney's birthday, so had to make him a page too. Thanks to all the designers who share their work so liberally, I appreciate all of you so much.
It has been pretty mild weather her lately, hard to believe it is winter time! Nina and I spent the day on Friday in Denton shopping. Not my most favorite thing to do, but this day I truly enjoyed immensely! We even got to have lunch with Elizabeth, her granddaughter...she is finally beginning to "show" that she is pregnant with Emorie! I should have taken some photos, but was having too much fun to remember I had my camera with me! DUH!!
Yesterday, spent the day watching the playoff games, both were great games right down to the last minutes of them! Happy with the outcome of both, but then either team would have been okay with me since my team was not in the playoffs....LOL! Next is the ProBowl then the SUPER BOWL!
Well, got some work to do, so gonna hush for now and chat more next time! Hope all of you have a terrific week ahead and enjoy whatever you do making more memories to share! Luv, MatThis QP is called Serendipity with no TOU sorry, the wordart is by Ginger.
I created this page using Scapiness Down Under kit 012312 and wordart by Ginger with Christina's facebook photos of Jade, Ruby and Jayson.
This QP is called Outside the Barn 2 by Lanell at Never Forget Memories with Maggie riding.
This is lovely QP Quiet Memory is by my friend Linda at Random Thoughts with photo of Hayden from Margaret's facebook.
This QP was a NL freebie by Ashaw called my man. Photo of the 60's is mine and got the one of today from his facebook.

1 comment: