Sunday, February 12, 2012

Winter to Spring and back to Winter!!

Mother Nature cannot make up her mind this year!! We had a few days of cold weather, but no snow or ice...then we had spring like temps for a few weeks with trees beginning to bud as well as the flowers beginning to pop out and temps in the 70's,(Nina and I walked in the park Friday in 60+) but not this weekend!! Nope it was 30 yesterday with a wind chill of 15 and this morning it is 26 and the predicitions are for rain, sleet, snow and then back to rain for tonight and tomorrow and then on Tuesday....Valentine's Day...right back up into the 60's again. LOL! Texas weather, if you don't like it, stick around a few hours, it will change!!
I made a couple of pages for my sisters of their families and one for my niece Amy's new hubby of his family. I used Kyra's (With a Russian Dutch Heart) kit called Precious Memories...and my personal photos or some that were downloaded from FB...LOL!
Whatever y'all are doing today, have fun at making memories to share! Chat more in a few days! Luv, Mat


No comments:

Post a Comment