Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Penny!

Today is my baby sister's birthday!! I think we surprised her again!! I mean Kathy, Jim, Jason, Christina, Jade, Ruby, Jayson, Jeff, Tiff, Amy, Michael, Weymond and I! We gave her a gift card from Lowe's for some things she really wanted! I created a page for her of her granddaughter Hayden in the field with her papa and on top of a load of fresh picked Georgia peanuts.  Isn't she cute? The page is a freebie from Neli Mandel (her link is in my favs if you want to visit her for some great freebies)!
While I was at it, I used another of Neli's gifts to put my girls on a page. Thanks Neli for sharing!
And I used one of her Halloween frames on a page I created using a texture from Lanell at Never Forget Memories (there is also a link for her site in my favs). Plus the eyeballs and spooky alpha is a freebie from Mturnige. Thanks Meagan, Lanell and Neli for sharing your work!
And here is another page I just could not resist in doing. It is my "sister" Nina's granddaughter with her child. This is also a page from Neli. Thanx again, Neli

The weather cannot make up it's mind around here y'all! We are back into the 70's during the day and 50's during the night time! No rain and we so need it and none in sight either! It will be a nice warm Thanksgiving for us this year. I hope all of you remember how blessed you are and are thankful for all your blessings this year! I know I am!
Well, guess it is time for me to hush and get some work done! Chat with you more later! Luv, Mat


2 comments:

  1. Querida amiga Mat, obrigada pelo carinho!
    Você valoriza o trabalho de suas amigas...
    Mat , publiquei um MIX de Natal ainda agora, creio que vai ajudar muitas pessoas a fazerem seus scraps.. Espero que você goste também.
    Tenha uma semana Maravilhosa e uma ótima 3ªfeira!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday wishes to your baby sister! Hope you all had a wonderful day.
    You did some sweet layouts9 specially from your "baby's"LOL).
    I'll hop into my own blog now for posting a bit of bla bla and such. Then should get a few things done here.
    Have a lovely day, may be soon you will have some rain? When it comes, hopefully not all in a big shower, but gradually.
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete