Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hot, Hot, Hot!

It's too HOT & HUMID to be outside (at least for me) so I'm inside soaking up the AC!  Thought I might do a little scrapping and continue on some pages I am doing for Jayson's ABC book. Got to get it finished cause Anabeth will be here soon. Amy says it is definitely a girl with all her fingers and toes from the last ultrasound she had done. Guess all is on schedule for the early part of September. Praying all goes as planned for her and Michael, it is their first. Not sure yet what Maggie and Lance or Kayla and Marcus are expecting! Anyhow, I snitched some photos from this past Sunday off Christina's FB page of Kathy's grandkids and did these 2 using QPs by Neli! Aren't they just adorable?
 Jayson giving his Dad a kiss is just the sweetest I've seen in a while!
Jason took this of Christina and the kids at the Transportation Museum.

Well now, I have to find something else to watch since The Voice is over until fall! Can't believe BS actually did a 3peat and won on his birthday to boot! Happy 38th birthday Blake. Congratulations to Danielle Bradbery (TX) on your win! Blake will have a ball introducing her to Nashville!

Guess I will chat with y'all a little more later, I think I desperately need a nap (just cause I can!)! Y'all have fun making lots of memories to share...get ready for the WEEKEND again! Luv, Mat

5 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for your visit!
    Warmth isn;t too bad to handle, but the humidity with it just kills a person,
    May be today we will have still another rather nice day, then they said temperatures will fall down drastically again. Oh whee, why can;t it stay steady for some weeks???? The you can get a bit used to it.
    May be, and read well the "may be"part LOL), I will start a bit of painting today. Last year we had the trouble with the leak at the rook, and it surely effected the wall in the kitchen. But first it had to dry out completely. Then there was the trouble with Jan;s back and all that, but it sure is time I do something about the paint now. So great plans, but if they will come true, oh, I just don;t know yet. If not today it will be done soon. Already put aside the roller and paintbucket and my "working clothes"LOL. It's a start.
    Stay cool, take a nap if you can and till next time!
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are beautiful. I especially liked the one of Jayson kissing his daddy. Now that's a nice memory to keep. We haven't got to the wicked heat stage yet. This week we are going to be in the high 80's to 90 all week. As for the nap, isn't it wonderful to be able to hop in for a little one for no special reason? Absolutely!! You have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom dia, minha querida amiga Mat!
    Você encontra as fotos perfeitas para minhas molduras. Ou seria o contrário? Você encontra as molduras para suas fotos perfeitas.
    Minha querida amiga, desejo a você um final de semana lindo!
    Obrigada por suas gentis palavras.
    Grande abraço, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning, my dear friend Matt!
    You find the perfect picture for my frames. Or was it the opposite? You find the perfect frames for your photos.
    My dear friend, I wish you a beautiful week end!
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Big hug, Neli.

    ReplyDelete