Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Have a Happy & Safe 4th y'all!

Wishing all of you a fun, happy and safe 4th of July celebration! Saying thanks to all our service personnel for the sacrifices they have made to protect and keep us free! I hope all of you have lots of family, friends and loved ones near to help make lots of memories to share! Enjoy you BBQ, fun in the sun and all your loved ones! Stay safe! Will chat more with all of you after this long weekend! Luv ya! Mat

(Thanks to Just So Scrappy for the free alpha and PandaDezigns for the Wiz Bang Fireworks. The frame is one I created and offered on Miriam's Scraps)

3 comments:

  1. And a very happy 4th of July to you too!! Pogo and I will be watching the fireworks, and giving thanks for our blessings. I'll keep you and your sister in my prayers. God bless, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliz 04 de JULHO!
    Querida amiga Mat, boas férias, estarei aguardando seu retorno.
    Divirta-se e descanse bastante.
    um forte abraço, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 04 JULY!
    Dear friend Mat, good vacation, I'll be waiting for your return.
    Have fun and get plenty of rest.
    a hug, Neli.

    ReplyDelete