Saturday, May 23, 2015

Meet my newest great niece!

My great niece, Annabeth, has a baby sister....Meet Eliza Jane....she was born yesterday afternoon about 4:11 p.m. weighing in at a big 8.8 pounds and is 20 1/2 inches long.  Baby, Mama and Daddy all doing well! Amy went into labor on my birthday (20th) but....they induced her yesterday!  My May calendar is filling up....Mother's Day, Amy & Michael's anniversary (8th), Michael's birthday (13th), Lance & Margaret's anniversary (17th), Christina's birthday (18th), my birthday (20th), Eliza's birthday (22nd), Kathy's birthday (27th)...see what I mean? Plus I have several friends with birthdays throughout the month too!

Not much else to talk about since the weather has been so crappy! Just rain, rain, rain and more rain.  We should not complain as we have had so many years of drought and need to be thankful for all we have gotten, we just don't need it all at one time....it has rained this whole month and lots of flash flooding and folks having to evacuate their homes and/or be rescued from the high waters!  The good thing is the weather has been running 10-20 degrees cooler than normal, but the humidity is astronomical and the mosquitoes are in abundance.
My friends, Jannette & Mike, got married last Monday and another of my friends officiated at the ceremony.  Nice little service, he did a fantastic job.  Here is one of the photos, I will share more later as I am working on putting an album together for their gift....LOL!
Okay, guess I need to get off here, the thunder is beginning to roll again and I need to shut down my computer. Y'all have a fantastic holiday weekend making lots and lots of memories to share!  I thank all military personnel for all they do and ask that God Bless all of them and keep them safe.  Chat more later...when the weather clears some...LOL! Hugs, Mat!

p.s. the top photo was created using freebies from Raspberry Road Designs and the lower QP is from Feli Designs.  Thanks designers I appreciate all you share!

3 comments:

  1. Meus parabéns, querida amiga Mat!
    Agora você tem mais uma sobrinha neta! Ela é linda e a mãe e o pai dela estão muito felizes.
    Um nascimento traz sempre muita felicidade para a família!
    O nome Eliza Jane também é muito bonito.
    Mat, viajo na madrugada do dia 26/maio e fico 2 semanas na casa de minha filha para fazer consultas e exames médicos de rotina.
    No meu retorno conversaremos mais.
    Desejo muita saúde e muita felicidade para Eliza Jane.
    Um excelente fim de semana para você e desejo também um clima mais ameno aí no Texas.
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. translated by Google....
    Congratulations, dear friend Matt!
    Now you have one more grandniece! She is beautiful and her mother and her father are very happy.
    A birth always brings much happiness to the family!
    The name Eliza Jane is also very beautiful.
    Mat, travel at dawn on 26 / May and I'm two weeks in the house of my daughter to query and routine medical exams.
    On my return I talk more.
    I wish good health and much happiness to Eliza Jane.
    A great weekend to you and also wish a milder climate here in Texas.
    Hugs, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the rains slow down and stop for a while soon. Mother Nature certainly isn't being so nice this year. Pogo and I hope that you and the kitties stay dry and safe. I watch the Weather Channel every day to follow the happenings across the country.

    Congratulations on your newest great niece. She's quite beautiful. I wish her much happiness. Your layouts are beautiful. I'm thinking that the scrapbook you are making for the wedding gift will be simply wonderful, and quite appreciated.

    You have a great day, hugs, Edna B

    ReplyDelete