Monday, November 9, 2015

Stormy weather AGAIN!

We've had spring weather, 80F on the 7th that spawned an EF-0 tornado(here's link http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/tornado-causes-damage-in-fort/53434745) within 3 miles of my home, scaring all the fur babies inside and outside, then the front moves in with the Fall temps finally....yesterday morning woke to 45F, this morning it was 50F and headed back up.  We had rain on the 7th, and 8th, but the races got to run...with Jimmy Johnson winning again....YIPPEE!!....and the Cowboys lost in overtime to the Eagles while playing in the stadium here with the roof open and got hit by a surprise shower!! No rain is forecast for today or tomorrow (to be back in the mid 70's), but Wednesday another front is coming in that could bring more severe weather.  I think the fur babies and I trained real well in the Spring for storms, cause they were no problem getting into the inner bathroom away from any windows or outside walls!
I want to wish my first cousin, Nancy, a very happy birthday today. I sent her a scrapped page on Facebook using a frame by Neli at Lucardo Cantado Da Neli.....
Maggie sent me some photos of Mimi (Penny) and all her grandbabies, so naturally, I had to make some scrapped pages using them...Check these out!
This is also a framed card from Neli, Penny is holding Eliza on the left and Wayne, next is Annabeth and Hayden with Calvin in the front. She is one blessed Mimi for sure, bet Papa was jealous she had all of them in her lap!
While holding Eliza and Wayne, Eliza grabbed his hand to hold and Annabeth was trying to hold the other one, the close up shows how she grabbed it...poor Wayne is the youngest...just a month old now. I used a freebie QP called Lazy Days from DigiDesignResort. Can't remember who the wordart is by, I have had it a long time.
This photo Maggie snapped of Calvin loving on a friend at Mimi's office. The QP is QPA from Raspberry Road Designs Hello Fall kit. The wordart is by Marisa Lerin at Pixel Scrapper
Two oh so sweet photos of Wayne sleeping, created this page using the Vintage Baby megakit freebie by Miriam at Miriam's Scraps with the bottom wordart by Crazy4Monograms.
This adorable photo came from Amy to my phone of Annabeth and Eliza....this page was created using an overlay from Snickerdoodle at Digital Scrapbooking Studio, the Monogram Wordart is by Crazy-4-Monograms Sister Set, the frame is from SBF-Fall Memories by Horsedreamn and the autumn leaf is from one of Miriam's kits.

And finally, got the photo of Jayson at pre-school...don't you just love his adorable smile? This is a QP created using background and overlay and mat by OklahomaDawn at SBF called School Is Cool and the cluster is a freebie by Kimeric Kreations.
 I think that is all since my last post....can you believe it is almost Thanksgiving? I haven't even begun to make any plans, sure would love to go to Georgia, but with the taxes and insurance on the duplexes due, I probably won't be able to go.
Well, think I will hush for this time and get some things done around here, got my grocery shopping done and lots of food and litter in for the babes...now I think I will mop my floors, I swept earlier and ran the vacuum, but they need to be mopped, while the babies are all asleep and I won't have them tracking it up while it's wet...LOL!
Y'all all have a great week ahead, make lots and lots and lots of memories to share. Chat more later! Hugs, Mat




5 comments:

  1. Boa noite, querida amiga Mat!
    Fiquei muito preocupada com essas tormentas por aí perto de sua casa. Graças a Deus não aconteceu coisa alguma.Imagino o pavor dos seus gatinhos... Espero que nada aconteça mais por aí e que o tempo melhore.
    Querida amiga, desejo a você uma semana maravilhosa!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfffff, a tornado rushing by just so near of you, must be frightning. We sometimes have very heavy storms here, but nothing n comparison to a tornado, and already those real heavy storms are frightning!
    You did some lovely layouts, and arent kids just the loveliest subject for photos? Together with animals and the best young animals.
    I think I will stay indoors today, and try to tackle some needed work in the house. Every day something will do the trick too.
    Have a lovely week stay safe
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, You've certainly had your hands full with all this wicked weather. I'm so glad you and the kitties are safe.

    Your scrap pages are wonderful. Gosh, the little ones grow up so fast. These pages filled with memories are so precious.

    We had a whole week of awesome weather, and now we are back to normal Fall temps. We are expecting some rain this week. Hopefully it won't be the flooding king. Otherwise, we could really use some.

    I've been busy trying to get all my cards addressed and start on some of the wrapping. Gosh, this year is slipping by really fast.

    You and the furbabies (inside and out) stay safe. Have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. translated by Google....
    Good night, dear friend Matt!
    I was very concerned about these storms so near his home. Thank God it did not happen anything. Imagine the fright of her kittens ... I hope nothing happens over there and the weather improves.
    Dear friend, I wish you a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have had a Month like I have had, Sorry to read that you weren't doing so good-health wise- I haven't been on the computer much the last few weeks, so much going on, and most of it hasn't been good. But am praying that it gets better.
    We are getting your rain here for the last 2 days, it has been raining nonstop. After tomorrow it is suppose to turn cold, haven't decided which I would rather have, rain or cold weather.
    Take care my friend,
    Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete