Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter to All

Happy and Blessed Easter Greetings to all my family and friends. It is a gloriously beautiful day here today, sun is really shining bright, got all my windows open to do my dusting...LOL! (the best way to dust in Texas, let the wind do it!) Tomorrow is supposed to drop to the mid thirties and have a cold rain all day. Will be great for scrapping, but I will probably be too busy packing. Anyhow, I put this page together for digiscrappersonline and then I got a message from Tina's Creations as to how to animate it, so thought I would put the animation up for all to see my sparkling sister and I on Easter day 1957. Our dresses were blue gingham checked and black patent leather mary janes and purses, our first ever store bought brand new dresses. The kit is a freebie from Jannidee (jsd) called Country Charm Blue(that I changed the color to a more true blue)and the lace on the frame I got from my friend Clara Sue. Hope all remember what Easter is all about and that you have a terrific day with your families after church. Until next time....Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment