Saturday, March 1, 2008

Here's the Weekend

I have been so busy at work and at home lately, but I have been able to do some scanning of old photos and using some quickpages (what a treasure and time saver these are) to put some of my family on my blog. I have already posted my parents and my sister Kathy. Here are a few pages to introduce you to her family. The first is her and I in Florida in 1976. She & Hubby were stationed at Eglin AFB and she was very, very pregnant with her first. This quickpage is by CJS that you can find a link blinkie to on the right.

This page is Kathy & I with Jason on her lap and I am holding Jeff, in the other is her and Jim & the boys, they were headed to Burlington, VT. Made in 1979 I think. The page is a quickpage by Kyra.

This is the oldest nephew, Jason and his wife Christina and my greatniece Jade, the quickpage is from Creative Victorian's Inherit Blessings # 2

This is Jeffery and his bride Tiffany, the quickpage is also Creative Victorian Inherit Blessings Page # 6

And finally, this is Kathy & Jim in 2005 with their first granddaughter Jade. The page is from the Inherit Blessings Quickpage # 7 by Creative Victorian Designs.
This is Ms Jade with her beautiful blue eyes. This page was done by me using freebie Designer Jeans kit by Designs by Donna that you can find a link blinkie to on the right here. This is it for now...Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment