Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Snow is over!

Good Morning, we got a little over an inch of snow, only down to 33 and it is already beginning to melt. The freeways are an absolute mess with accidents everywhere. A little north of us got about 4 inches and some roads are closed because of ice on the overpasses and some schools starting 2 hours late. It is amazing how just a small amount of sleet and ice can bring this city to a standstill for a couple of hours. LOL! We are headed up to near 60 today, perfect for the voting today!

Let me introduce you to my next sibling, my brother Edward, better known to us as Pepper (because of his temper when he was a baby)! He was married several times, but had only one child, Sebrina, who is an elementary school teacher in Jasper, TX. Pepper died of a heart attack in Atlanta in 1996 (during the olympics there)! Here is a picture of his parents. (We share the same mother, but not father). This was made in 1961 in south GA. Marguerite and William Dollar. I used Adeyeo's freebie overlay # 3 that you can find at CJS Scrapbooking With Attitude.

This is Mama with the three of us in 1958. I used Carol's freebie kit called Elegance that you can find at CJS Scrapbooking with Attitude, a link blinkie is on the right here.

This page is one I created using a scan of the page in my paper scrapbook. It is Sebrina's parents, Edward & Myrl Dollar on their wedding day! The pink background is a freebie Valentine kit that I got off the net.

Here's me with Sebrina in 1996 in a hotel room in Atlanta, GA when her father passed away. This quickpage is by Creative Victorian Designs using the Inherit Blessings kit.

And finally, this page is Sebrina and I in 1983 and again at her high school graduation in 2001 in Vidor, TX. This quickpage is also CVD Inherit Blessings!

That's all for today, off to work, have a terrific one all of you! Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment