Friday, June 19, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Well, I took a couple hours to sit down and make a couple of tribute pages to remember both our father's this weekend. I know I have used the photo of my dad before, but I have so few of him to use. We miss them both daily. We lost my dad in 1998 to Alzheimers and Mike's dad in 2005 to Diabetes and congestive heart failure. We wish all fathers a great day on Sunday and hope you get to enjoy it doing what you want to do. To both my sister's husbands you are both terrific dads, husbands and brother-in-laws, I love you. To my other BIL's you are both terrific guys and I am happy you are part of the family too. Y'all All have a great Sunday. Later, Mat
I used a freebie kit by Jaelop Designs called Daddy #1. wordart is by Miss Linda at Random Thoughts.
I used a freebie from Creekside Cottage Designs called As Time Goes By and wordart by Miss Linda at Random Thoughts. Thanx to all you wonderful designers for the great gift of your freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment