Friday, December 18, 2009

The Eyes of a Child

Morning all! I got a nice surprise yesterday! Penny finally sent me some updated photos of Miss Hayden! She surely has grown and has gotten even prettier despite looking like her daddy...LOL! Anyhow, took time out to do this page really quick last evening, thought I'd share it~she has piercing brown eyes, so cut this one down for this page~Enjoy! Back to making my Christmas goodies for friends and neighbors as some of them will be leaving for the holidays this weekend. Hope you all stay dry and WARM and are so very busy making memories to share! Chat again soon! Luv y'all! MatThe BG and frames are from DS Charming Xmas kit, the other elements are from various artists in this years Aussie Sleigh Ride Blog Train and still others and the wordart are by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment