Thursday, April 8, 2010

the cute Easter Chicks

Today my dad would have been 94 so looking up and saying I KNOW you are having a happy day and thanx for watching over me! Been a busy week trying to get my auto running! I had a date with my boss for lunch on Monday, but my car failed to start! Called my trusty mechanics and they began to diagnose the problems. After a new rotar, cap and distributor module, it is running like a top again. I know I should probably get a newer more energy efficent vehicle, but I just adore driving that Tahoe (and the NO car payments, higher insurance payments..LOL). Anyhow, while I was stuck here cooling my heels for 2 days, I backed up, saved and organized my folders in my scrapping sections of my computer, as well as made a couple of Easter pages of my "girls" and my great nieces Ruby & Jade with the Easter photos from their Grandma and Grandpa (and even from mom's facebook...teehee)! I've had all the windows and doors open and MzKitty,Oreo and Pumpkin have been loving it with the squirrels, birds and rabbits in the front yard....MzKitty really talks back to those loud black crows...so fun to watch and listen to! Today is a little chilly, but as of right now, no more clouds and no wind...yippee! Gotta drop a friend off at the airport in a couple hours so better get my shower and hair done. Y'all have a terrific day and make lots of memories while your doing it! Chat more later, Luv-Mat

This is a QP mde by BR of Raspberry Road's CT team using the new Baskets & Bunnies kit, the pawprint brush was a freebie.

Everything on this page (other than the photos) are from the blog train called Egg-citement. Thanx to all who share their awesome work with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment