Monday, February 21, 2011

Love these fur babies~

We, meaning the "girls" and I spent a wonderfully relaxing day yesterday. Did nothing all day long but lounge on the couch, windows open, enjoying the Daytona 500 and the gorgeous weather. I snacked way too much engrossed in the races. New style, but was very intriguing. Afterwards, decided to use the PS on my sloooooooow laptop and create these photos of my fur babies. Thought these described each ones personality so well. MzKitty is the diva (only attentive on her terms), Oreo the constant companion (has to be near me or on me at all times) and Pumpkin just relaxed (she is always calm). We are having another great day weatherwise today, so think I will get out and enjoy it. I hope all of you will do the same and for those that are hindered with the snow, come on down to sunny Texas, thaw out and have some early springtime fun with us. Chat more next time, luv ya! Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment