Sunday, September 25, 2011

Great Fall Weekend~

Thursday, we actually had a front come through, dropped the temps a little bit and a few more tiny showers. I joined my friends Janette and Debbie for a great birthday cook out where we enjoyed sitting outside watching the birds and squirrels. Then on Friday, we met up at Souper Salad with Michelle and again had a great "girl's day out" with shopping afterwards. Snapped a few shots to make a couple of pages for them. Also finished up a project for Nina's granddaughter yesterday. Also got a long 2 hour catch up phone call from my stepdaughter, Tracy and last evening another surprise call from ex-sister-in-law, Inez. It's been a good couple of days! Today, catch up housekeeping day...LOL! I've dusted everything including baseboards, window blinds, doors tops and even the ceiling fans, vacuumed and even mopped the whole house. Getting ready for a shower, but thought I'd post this before I do. Then, it's Nascar chase race and FOOTBALL! I totally love my Sunday's just loafing and watching TV all day, snacking here and there too...LOL! Got a few pages of my constant precious "girls" too, of course! My sister Kathy will be a grandma again on Wednesday...her grandson will be taken by C-section on that day....can't wait, first boy...Jade and Ruby want another sister...LOL! Just so everything goes okay is all I pray, am sure you will see pages as soon as I can get some photos....LOL! Well, sitting here sticky and tired, so going for my shower now...have a great Sunday ya'll! Chat more later, keep making those memories to share! Luv, Mat
(BTW, will come back and post credits to all the lovely ladies that provided me with the fabulous freebies for these later. WA from Diana's Spirit of Autumn Kit or Dive Into Fall WA Blogtrain)This is a QP by Eledhwen designs using RRD Summer Goodness kit.
Collaboration of kits, sorry did not write down who, if yours please let me know and I will give credit.
Carena's Autumn Cruch QP
Autumn Beauty Cluster frame with no tou, sorry and my wordart :)
Diana's Spirit of Autumn kitfreebie from tsstar-QPnb-erica
Cuddlebeez Willow Hall Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment