Monday, March 26, 2012

Double Whammy!!

I got hit twice with this award!

I am supposed to thank the one giving it to me, tell you 7 things about me and pass it on...well, here goes!
Thanx to Kyra from With a Russian Dutch Heart and Linda from Random Thoughts for this award.
1. I am the oldest of 4...3 sisters and 1 brother (who is deceased). I also have a couple of adopted Sisters too and even some ex-sisters-in-law that still call me Sis! I am an aunt to 2 nieces and 4 nephews, great aunt to 3 girls and 1 boy and mom to 3 fur girls!
2. I am very outgoing and love meeting new challenges and new people. I am a great and trusted friend and will do almost anything I can for a friend in need. I have several REAL friends not just acquaintances. I am proud of them all! I am steadfast and very loyal.
3. I love to travel and have been in a portion of all but 7 of our 50 states. I have been to England, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Turkey, Greece, Korea, China, Singapore, India, Mexico and Canada outside the United States.
4. I never realized I was creative until I started scrapbooking and it has been a beautiful experience evolving from paper to digital to designing! I love my blog that I had printed in book form...that is as close as I will ever get to writing a book. (I have retyped 3 books for reprinting and helped 2 other friends with their covers, etc that were published)
5. I was a police dispatcher for 6 years and have many, many, many stories I could tell, but choose not to bore any of you with them.
6. I love to read and research genealogy. I have over 4k names involved in my ever increasing Family Tree. I have created many "trees" for many friends and loved turning others onto finding their "families".
7. Lastly, I love to cook and bake for others.
Most of the blogs I visit the most has been hit with this awards so I think I will forward it to Lesley at Scrapiness Down Under http://scrappiness-sylviaesther.blogspot.com/ and
Lanell at Never Forget Memories http://neverforgetmemories.blogspot.com/
These are the only other blogs that I visit daily other than the ones that have been hit already! Thanks ladies for sharing your lives with me as well as your very generous gifts. I adore all of you and am very proud to call you my friend! Later! Dancing with the Stars is coming on and so is the Voice, one to watch one to DVR for later! LOL!
Luv, Mat

1 comment: