Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Update on Kathy

Thanks to all of you for your concern, love and prayers!! Just a quick update on Kathy! She was transferred to ICU at Barnes Jewish Hospital in St. Louis, MO and had emergency surgery to the infected area of her abdomen on Easter night, late. She has been on a respirator since then. Today they were going to try weaning her off it to see if she could breathe on her own, but when the surgeon visited with her, he was not happy with the color of the drainage and decided to investigate the would site again and cleanse it some more. She is in surgery as I type this.  Prior to this second surgery she was doing well as could be expected, her O2 levels were up and vitals good and normal color returning to the surgery site, so I know all  our/your prayers are being heard. Penny and I and Kathy's family all thank you and I am positive Kathy will thank you when she is well. I had sat down and made this page early this morning, so thought I would post it. Luv y'all and chat more with you next time.  Mat

 Sisters, Kathy and Penny and Maryanne
 
 The QP is by Neli and Wordart is Donna's!


No comments:

Post a Comment