Saturday, February 1, 2014

What a lovely surprise!

I received this in my mailbox yesterday and was so very, very happy to get it. Isn't it gorgeous? Kyra created this using her Written Secrets kit that really enhances MzKitty's beautiful Tortie colors!


She is back in front of my monitor again this morning, but no sunshine...we started at 65F this morning, it is now in the upper 30's and they are calling for ice and snow tomorrow....I so want off this Merry-Go-Round of up and down weather. Thanks for looking y'all. I just had to share it here and for it to be in my blog book and I will have it printed to be framed.  Thanks again Kyra for the lovely surprise! Hugs for all!  Go Peyton Manning!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy you liked the layout.
    I can understand your feeling about the yoyo weather circumstances. It has to stop real soon!
    Cannot complain here, today there;s some sunshine, blueish sky, only somewhat too much wind that makes i t feel colder than it actually is.
    But......no ice and snow, yippee!
    Enjoy your weekend, cozy and warm.
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belo presente e belo gesto de Kyra!
    Ficou muito lindo, amiga Mat!
    Parabéns!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  3. translated by Google...

    This beautiful and lovely gesture Kyra!
    It was very lovely, friendly Mat!
    Congratulations!
    Hugs, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a wonderful scrap page Kyra has made for you. Your kitty looks beautiful!! Don't you just love your blog books? I have one more to get printed to finish off 2013. I think they are a wonderful gift to leave behind for your family. I also like to look through them to see how things have changed in the years past. Now I must get busy and do a few things here. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete