Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Another great award


I'm so HONORED to receive this award from Rose (http://wanchuichen.blogspot.com) Thank you so much, Rose. I would like to pass it on to my friends (as one of the rules of this award).
Here are the rules for this award:

1. Put the award on your blog
2. Include a link to the person who gave you the award
3. Nominate 7 or more blogs (always hard to do)
4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have an award on your blog

So.. I will pass this award to:
Angelscrapper-Carol
Scraps Without Scraps-Linda
Gerriscraps-Miss Gerri
Judy's Scraps-Judy
Jude's Veranda-Miss Scarlett
Scrappinnutzy-Cindee
PascaleA&DavidA
SummerHazeDesigns-Bonnie
Thanx to all of you for your friendship and/or your freebies that I use and I enjoy visiting your blogs. Luv y'all, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment