Sunday, July 19, 2009

Where did this week go?

I can't believe it is already Sunday afternoon. This has been an extremely busy week and it just flew by! On Tuesday, my MIL had total knee replacement that took 6 1/2 hours of my day, then having to stop by the hospital on way to work and after work each day, they moved her into rehab yesterday, so today have been over getting her settled....whew, what a chore. In the meantime, my housework has to be done and clothes washed and meals fixed....running over to the veranda everyday to replenish the juleps....etc. I have managed to make a couple of quick pages of the girls for a challenge on SBF and some of my great nieces just to use some backgrounds a friend made. Gonna upload them to share and wish all of you a terrific week ahead. I am pooped and ready for a break. Whatever you do, make memories to share later. Luv y'all! Mat
MzKitty showing off how much she detests her photo taken....too bad! Used Miss Carol's Cute Kit. Oreo has such a gorgeous face and so lovely eyes, again using Miss Carol's kits.Finally, here is baby with her dirty face....such a soft sweet kitty cat. This too is Miss Carol's handiwork to show her so lovely.All 3 of these backgrounds were done by Donna, The Adirondack Queen on SBF, took 15 minutes to do all 3 so uploaded them last evening. Thanx for looking and chat later. Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment