Sunday, July 5, 2009

Scrapping 4th

Well, I spent the whole 4th doing what I wanted...I scrapped pages and cooked. I made a couple of pitchers of juleps for the girls and left on the veranda and came back to cook. We had a scrumptuous dinner with the neighbors across the street that we prepared together then I made scrap page after scrap page. I entered a few challenges on SBF just for the fun of scrapping. O BTW I won 1st & 3rd in the Family History Book Challenge. Anyhow, here are some of the pages I did yesterday, thought you might like to view them. Got to finish washing clothes today to play catch up for taking the day off yesterday...LOL! Oreo helped me with most of these pages, laying on my keyboard as much as she could. Well, off to do the chores, have a great restful fun filled Sunday. Chat more with ya later! Luv, Mat

I did this from our last visit in 2003 to Mt. Rushmore with Mike's parents. The kit is from SBF Designers PascaleA called Stars & Stripes. This was the first page I did yesterday.

This I did as a tribute for the SBF Challenge, since she is a TX girl, I used an old background from my GWRRA newsletter days, photo from the net, the crackle overlay belongs to Miss Carol and the yellow rose is one of mine I got in 2007.

This was done for the Simple & Clean II Challenge, photo taken in 2005 at the Grand Tetons, Mike likes the ski trails still visible in June. The background is from Lynneboo's Pale as Blue kit and the Frame is from CJS kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment