Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another scrapping weekend.


I've just been scrapping away. I made this page for a challenge on SBF called I am a ----baby. To scrap a page of the month and season of year you were born. Since I am an end of Spring baby, I chose this photo of me in 1948 and several kits from CJS called, New Spring, Fun Kit, A Day at the Park and DGB kit. Sure had fun with it, hope you enjoy it.

This page took a while to do as it is for the challenge of your favorite vacation. Only 1 page for the challenge. Since we have had so many marvelous ones, it was hard to choose, but I finally chose the trip to India since it will probably be the only trip we will make in that direction. The kits used here were; background I made from one of the river photos, the film strips are from Nayyan's Always & Forever kit on SBF and all the photos had to be resized. I am fairly pleased with the results.
for the rest of the weekend, I will be playing on the Ancestry.com pages uploading photos for the family tree. Whatever y'all do this weekend have fun...chat with ya later. Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment