Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to all of YOU!

I made a few pages for family members and "extended family members" as well. Hope all of you enjoy your Mother's Day Weekend and create many memories to share. I wish to thank all the designers that share their talent so that I can make these pages...I appreciate all of you! Chat with y'all more next time. Luv, Mat
This is my mother who left us in 1992. I used Forever in Our Heart by Raspberry Road Designs for this one.
This kit is from Lesley Mason at Scrapiness Down Under lm050612 and word art is by TLC, this is my sister Kathy with Mama.
 Here's a page for Christina (Kathy's grandchildren) using a QP I created for Miriam's Scraps using a kit by RDH and the word art is from RRD Forever in our heart.
This is the only photo I have of my sister Penny with her family (it's from a few years back) but I used a background from RRD Forever in Our Heart with flower overlay #8 from Miriam's Scraps and a spray of flowers from Russian Dutch Heart's Mama's Special Day and word art is RRD.
This is Margaret with Hayden (Penny's granddaughter) in a page I created from Raspberry Road Designs kit Circle of Friends and the Cluster Frame is by EK using the same kit.
This is my deceased brother's ex-wife, Myrl (whom I still consider a sister) in a page created using Scrapiness Down Under kit lm051412 and word art is from RRD.
Now for my "extended family" my "sister" Nina in a pretty page from Russian Dutch Heart kit called Mama's Special Day, the cluster frame is from Arlene using RDH kit Embrace your past and the word art is from RRD Forever in Our Heart.
This is Nina's daughter Tammy also in the RDH kit Mama's Special Day, the cluster frame is by Arlene using RDH Embrace your Past and word art is from RRD Forever in Our Heart.
Here's Elizabeth (Tammy's daughter) who is expecting her daughter Emorie next month, this too, is from the RDH kit Mama's Special Day, the word art is from RRD and the cluster frame is from Margit.
Tressa is Nina's sister and my friend as well. I used a background from RDH MSD kit, cluster frame is by Margit, word art I have no clue as there was not a TOU with it.
Nina & Tressa's baby sis, Beverly, in my QP #55 (at Miriam's Scraps) and word art by RRD
Nina's mother Elsie in a QP by Linda at Random Thoughts using the RDH kit Mama's Special Day!
 My friend Jannette's mother Denise in a lovely QP also by Linda at Random Thoughts. She passed on in 1999.
And last but not least, Jannette's partner Mike's mother Anne. She is my friend that we went to the ball game with...lovely lady! I used a QP by Lanell at Never Forget Memories called Just Daisies.
This should be all 14 that I've done today...so relaxing...while it was raining outside....Y'all have a great weekend! Hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment