Sunday, July 1, 2012

Another Hot Week Here~

We only had 7 days in a row of heat over 100 F this past week. Today is a little cloudy and a change is taking effect, only supposed to hit the mid to upper 90's now. LOL!
Yard work is all done and looking good, got my "dead" plants up and gone and cleaned up the ones that are still struggling....LOL! Some are doing better than others....and I need to put out some hardier ones to replace those I've lost...LOL! Just too hot to go out and mess with them right now...besides my lazieness!
Got my housework all done, litter boxes all cleaned and renewed, floors mopped and rugs vacuumed, "girls" fed and snoozing, work all caught up....so thought I'd chat for a bit~

I've made a few pages for my "sister" Nina of her 3 granddaughters, her great granddaughter and even one of her daughter, that I thought I would share with you.
This is Lilly, Brittany, and Elizabeth in a cute page and cluster from Raspberry Road Design.
Here is Brittany, who is here from Georgia visiting her Granny, in a paper I created, a frame from Lesley at Scappiness Downunder, some flowers and accents from Kyra at With a Russian Dutch Heart and wordart by Sunshine Creationz.
Little Miss Lilly (also visiting from GA) is in a page created by Arlene using Kyra's kit and wordart is from Sunshine Creationz.
Nina's first great grand daughter, Emorie, in a QP by Linda at Random Thoughts (I recolored a little to match the photo) using one of Kyra's kit and Linda's own wordart.
  
This one I just could not resist since it looks like Tammy's Bear when he was small and believe me, she loves this dog as much as he loves her. The paper/embellishments are from Kyra's Best Friend of All and the cluster is from Arlene using the same kit. I created the wordart this time...LOL

Well, enough for this time, here's wishing all of you a very happy 4th of July, hope it is safe and fun and that you create many, many memories to share. BTW, for my Canadian Friends...Happy Canada Day too! Will chat more with you next time, for now....Luv y'all! Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment