Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Road Trip 2012-Part One!





I've just returned from my vacation this year....what a blast! Flew into Tallahassee, FL; went to my sister's house in S. GA. Penny, her daughter Amy, daughter-in-law Margaret, granddaughter Hayden, and I left the next morning for a visit with our Aunt Jo and cousin Nancy in Elizabethton, TN. We went through SC, NC, (rode the Blue Ridge Pkwy a bit). Penny and the girls went to Nancy's to visit with her husband Al and brother, Michael, his son Danny and granddaughter Charlotte the following day, while I stayed at the motel to meet and visit with my friend Scarlett (aka Judy Hill) who happens to live in Elizabethton. What a fabulous visit...we talked and talked and talked as if we had known each other all our lives. We did not take any photos, but I snitched one off her facebook to make this page. I have been busy trying to catch up with work and will try posting some more of the vacation photos soon. Just wanted to say hi and let everyone know I am back home safe and sound. Will chat more with you soon. Luv, Mat

1 comment:

  1. Your layout if just beautiful! Your friend will be so delighted to see it, I'm sure. I agree, it is a wonderful way to spend a vacation with a friend. I had a friend from childhood, and we had so many wonderful times together over the years. Friendship is definitely a precious gift. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete