Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry CHRISTmas Y'all!!

Blessings and wishes to you and yours for a very Merry CHRISTmas from me and the "girls"! We have been blessed so very much this year with good friends, pretty good health (for old me) and a roof and food and warm place to sleep! Really can't or shouldn't complain as we have so much more than a lot of folks do. I have really had fun sharing this year. I even delivered some stuff to those a lot less fortunate than me, donated to some all year long too. That is the whole point of the season to me. Other than the obvious reason, JESUS. So, the "girls" and I are hoping that your family celebrations are happy, merry and so much fun, making lots and lots of memories to share. I have certainly made a few the last few days that I will be sharing later. Right now, going to watch my fav....It's A Wonderful Life on my new TV. Catch y'all up a little later! Luv, Mat
MzKitty, Oreo, and Pumpkin in a cute QP by Creative Elegance! Merry CHRISTmas y'all!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout of the girls! I hope yuor Christmas was wonderful. Pogo and I had a fabulous day.

    I too always give to others less fortunate plus the animal shelters because it makes it more enjoyable for me.

    Pogo and I watched that very same movie too! Happy New Year to you and the girls. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete