Friday, January 17, 2014

Happy Birthday Inez!

Just a short post today to wish my sister-in-law Inez a most wonderful and happiest of birthdays.  Since Penny sent her a party in a box to jog her memories.....I thought I'd do a scrap page with an old photo to jog more memories....REMEMBER Inez? 
I used an older kit (Aug 2013) from Kyra at With A Russian Dutch Heart called Bridge Over Time with some help from Arlene's cluster (changed the flower) and page overlay!.
Check back with y'all in a day or two, been really busy this week with having my new "baby" fixed, working on a special project for Amy and my friend Jan needing some assistance...things will slow in a couple days! Y'all make lots of memories to share! Hugs, Mat

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your visit and comment, being so busy again!
    You are a real good friendto Jan, she must be proud of you and I know she is grateful!
    I hope you realize you are a pensioner now, so you are entitled to have some more free time LOL???
    Take care of yourself though too!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful scrap pages! You certainly have been busy, and I know that the recipients of these gorgeous pages are going to be so happy. You have a wonderful knack for putting together a great page.

    Don't feel so guilty about spending a lot of time relaxing and scrapping. That's what this "retirement" thing is all about. Your time to do as you please, when you please. Enjoy and have a great day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete