Saturday, July 10, 2010

Just Because I Like Change


I have naturally curly baby fine hair with lots of body and FRIZZ especially in humid weather. I have found something to tame the frizz as well as the curls making my hairdo a constant change. So much so that most people comment on it immediately when they see me now....LMBO!! Everyone thinks I have changed the color...NOPE been using same color for several years now to hide the gray in my tri-colored mousy blonde hair. Just looks different because of the styling. My sister had asked for a photo of the latest flipped up and out do....so when I downloaded this QP #144 by Miriam Scraps, I decided to put photos of me on 5-24 with my curls, 6-29 with it under and 7-8 with the up flip. Do U think it makes a difference? Most folks have never seen it straight...LOL! Love that InStyler now that I have mastered it as it takes only 10-15 minutes to create a new smooth do that will last for at least 3 days and sometimes longer....Luv it, luv it, luv it! Well, got some chores to finish so gonna get up from this 'puter for a bit, y'all all have a great weekend. Chat more later! Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment