Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Tuesday Y'all!

We have been having the most marvelous springtime weather. Lovely days seem to be getting a little warmer each day, but with the lower humidity and the light breezes, it is very pleasant. I have been super busy, got my new bedroom furniture, so had to redo everything. I have rearranged and purged out some stuff, still not through, but down to the little decorative stuff mostly and carting off the stuff that I am purging! My friend Nina and I had to do a little shopping and preparing for Elizabeth's Baby Shower. My friend Jill also came over for a catch up visit that I really enjoyed on Friday. Waited on my niece Sebrina to call on Saturday as she was in Dallas on business, but she had no time. Sunday was the baby shower. Now a friend is visiting from Amarillo that I am trying to spend some time with, but I do NEED to stop going out to eat each day! LOL!! Tomorrow night we are going to the Texas Rangers baseball game, can't wait! Gonna save calories so I can have a ballpark hotdog! Yum...Yum!
I got a few new photos of the great nieces and great nephew so thought I would put them on here so you can see how much they have grown. This is Jayson, doesn't he have a great smile? The page is created using Zirconium Scraps Boy kit and Miss Linda (Random Thoughts) wordart.
Here is Ruby and Jade really going over a Six Flags map on Easter Sunday! They really do enjoy this place. The QP is by Arlene using a Springtime kit by Kyra at With a Russian Dutch Heart. The frame is one by Miriam at Miriam's Scraps. I did this wordart.
And last but not least, here is Hayden in a kit called Fairy Magical Time by Kyra and a cluster by Arlene! Miss Linda also did this wordart. You can find all the freebies by visiting their sites. Check my list on the right and it will take you to them.
Well, almost time to feed all my animals and get ready for the DWTS results, Biggest Loser and The Voice results, so I will put myself on my new bed to watch TV for a while tonight...LOL! Y'all have a great time, making your memories and I will chat with you more later. Luv, Mat



No comments:

Post a Comment