Sunday, April 29, 2012

Rangers Won!!

We had so much fun at the Rangers game on Wednesday! We beat the Yankees 7-3! This was my first visit to the Rangers Ballpark, but am hoping it will not be my last. Here are a few photos that I took there!




I used a template by mturnridge from her Tuesday Template collection, changing some of the coloring!



Here's another of her templates with a photo of Mike & Jannette battling the winds from the top of the stadium.



Here's us girls in front of the stadium...used a QP by Angel-flight called Strawberry and word art by Ginger



Here's Jannette, Mike and Annie in a QP by Raspberry Road Designs from the Heartstrings kit and the word art is by Linda at Random Thoughts.  I am sure I will use others I took later, but for now, this is all I have had time to scrap.
O here is a page I made using a cluster I made that you can find on Miriam's Scraps. I made the background paper as well. The word art is Linda's from Random Thoughts. You can find links on the right side of my blog of my favorite blogs to visit. Check them out and of course, leave a thank you for any you might download. These artists are so very generous to share their work! I thank them all for making my digiscrapping experience so much more enjoyable.



Have a blessed Sunday and hope you make many, many memories to share! I'll chat more with y'all later! Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment