Monday, April 2, 2012

Hello April!

It's more like summer here already with temps way up into the mid 80's yesterday! Sat here with all my windows open and all my ceiling fans going full blast, thought I was gonna have to break down and turn on the AC, but a tall, cold glass of iced coffee helped me through...LOL! Nascar races did not end as I would have liked, but then, that's how it goes sometimes. Happy for Ryan Newman, the winner, but very unhappy for Gordon and Johnson and Junior that it ended for them the way it did after such a great race.
The weather here is really great for my little "pot" garden! Since I am unable to get down and dig in the ground, I use my "potted" plants to dress up my garden...LOL! Just look at the size of the blooms on this hibiscus that Nina gave me (she even planted it in the ground for me)! The geraniums have an abundance of blooms and so does the hibiscus plant.I surely enjoyed the ACM awards last evening, so happy that Eli Young Band, Lady Antebellum, Scotty McCrearie, Toby Keith, Jason Aldean and Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert Shelton, and Blake Shelton all won! Happy for Taylor Swift too, but would have preferred that Jason Aldean had won as entertainer of the year!
Well, got work to do, so gonna hush for now, chat more with y'all later! Have a terrific week ahead making lots of memories to share! Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment