Saturday, March 2, 2013

This year just keeps on March"ing" by!

We are having chilly and very windy weather for March, but the sun is shining nice and bright. Poor trees and plants are so confused, couple of days of 60-70 even 80 degree days, then back to the 20's for a couple of nights and only low 50's during the day....but wait.....it is to be 80 again on Monday! Strange weather patterns this year all over...excessive in one area, not in another...be it snow, rain, wind, or just plain cold! So glad spring is only 18 more days away! :)
I have had a busy couple of days, so I sat down to organize my computer and found these recent photos of the 3 stray kittens that I feed, play with and love on, thought you might like to see them. The diva MzKitty is sitting on my desk watching the screen as I type and is swatting me with her tail. She wants to be scratched! Hang on a minute...let me get her satisfied so I can finish this post.
Well, that took a lot longer than expected....took the roast out of the oven after washing up from scratching MzKitty, then she wanted to eat as well as the other two! Fur kids are so demanding when they want something, they persist until they wear you down. Then Nina called and we chatted a few minutes, then I decided to eat while it was hot...LOL! It is so easy to get distracted isn't it?
Well, here the photos of Prissy (she is untouchable, but loves to play) Sissy (very lovable and the most playful) and Bubba (he is the sweetest and most loving of all of them). The top two photos were taken in the dark so their eyes were very dilated. Wish I could bring them inside, but I have built them a condo outside with beds and blankets, shelter from cold and rain, and a caboodle of toys that we play with and they have 2 scratching posts too.  My handyman is going to help put a pad outside in back for me to put a couple of chairs on so I can go outside more during spring! Can hardly wait.
Well, off here, going to do another cluster to put up on Miriam's Scraps...drop on by and see if there is something there you might like to scrap with. Have a terrific Saturday night and loverly Sunday too! Chat more with you next time. Remember keep making those memories to share! Luv, Mat

5 comments:

  1. Boa noite, querida amiga Mat!
    Vi seu recadinho e fiquei feliz.
    Mat, seus gatinhos são lindos e gosto de ver o carinho que você tem por eles.
    Minha amiga, tenha uma semana maravilhosa!
    Abraços, Neli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cats are really adorable!!!! Oh, loved to have them.
    Don;t talk about demanding cats LOL! If they really want something they can make it very clear to you and it's better to give them what they want, otherwise they can drive you crazy!
    Weather hear is changing all the time too. May be next week we will have temps around 55 F, I cannot wait till that happens!
    Have a wonderful day and till later again!
    Hug
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Distraction is one of my middle names. I start something, wander on to another thing, the phone rings, Pogo is hungry, one of the dwarfs is calling me, oops here's the mail lady with a bunch of mail....oh wow, I forgot to get back to the first thing I was doing. Eventually it all works out.

    Your kitties are simply gorgeous!! Your kitty condo sounds like the ones my brother used to make for his outdoor kitties. Gosh, the little house looked good enough to move into. I think it's wonderful that you take care of them like that.

    Pogo has been nervous wreck since yesterday since he saw me packing the suitcase and the carry on bag. Poor little thing doesn't realize that he is coming with me. In a couple of hours we'll be on our way to the airport. Woo Hoo! You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mat- it's been a while since I stopped by, sorry about that. Wow, you really do have a crazy weather pattern! We are getting rain here this morning, it should melt a lot of our snow. I am so ready for Spring, and I don't usually say that! Enough snow and ice. Great pictures of the kitties. I was over and checked out some of your QPs, they are great. HaVE a great day my friend!
    Hugs Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good night, dear friend Mat!
    I saw her wink and I was happy.
    Mat, your kitties are beautiful and I like to see the affection you have for them.
    My friend, have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Neli.

    ReplyDelete