Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

I know it is only Tuesday, but...have been so busy with a conference for Anesthesia Administrators of Texas that I feel I have already worked a full week. The conference started on Sunday at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, about 15 miles northeast of me. It finished this afternoon, so back to regular work hours for me tomorrow. I did learn some new billing/collection techniques for the insurance carriers, so guess my time was not wasted.

We have had a lovely day today, hit 65 but the cold is due back on Thursday with rain and cold on Friday again, but the weekend is to be almost spring like. I think will be cooking outside again this weekend. Yea!

We went looking for a new sofa on Sunday before the Daytona, wound up buying me a new one that reclines on both ends and a rocking/reclining loveseat with a console in the center. Imagine my surprise! We have them in place now, out with the old stuff and now am having to redecorate with new drapes, etc. Fun, fun, fun!! The girls sure do love that new leather too! Now if I can just get finished putting up all my wooden blinds before my new drapes go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment