Saturday, February 16, 2008

Soggy Saturday

Well, the promised and much needed rain finally got here. It has been raining off and on since mid afternoon on Friday. Turned a lot colder too. Some of the showers today have been accompanied by thunder and lightning AND power surges, so have tried to stay off this computer and do my weekly chores. I got the sweeping, mopping, dusting, bed made, bathrooms cleaned, litter boxes changed, and my last load of clothes is in the dryer (5 loads)! I even packed up 4 boxes of the LP albums to get them out of my bedroom Amazing what can be accomplished when you stay away from the computer...LOL!

Had company until late last evening so did not get on here at all. Thanx ladies for stopping by to look and leave comments and hugs. I have a huge pot of vegetable soup on, gonna make a pan of cornbread and that is about the extent of my day! Think I will sit back and relax, read or scrap (weather permitting)or may just take a nap...yeah, that sounds good.

Here is a page of my family. Last known photo of the 4 of us together before the big D in 1957. My dad, my mom, my sister Kathy and I. I used a Vintage quickpage by CJS's Carol(Doodlebug)that you can find on the CJS Scrapbooking With Attitude site. Thanx for looking! Catch ya next time. Luv, Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment