Thursday, February 7, 2008

Welcome to my blog

Hello all,

This is my first attempt at a blog site. Since all my friends are doing it and having way too much fun, I thought I would ask for some help and join in the fun. Thanx Carol for all your help. I am a digital scrapping addict so you will probably see a lot of my attempts to create THE page for my numerous scrapbooks.

I have been a waitress, typesetter, data input operator, police dispatcher, secretary, and am now an anesthesia office manager. I have been with my current employer for 19 yrs next month. I am in an office by myself so I have a lot of time on my hands. I paper scrapbook and do genealogy research with a lot of that spare time. I am still on dialup here, so I cannot do a lot of uploading/downloading, or voting, etc on the digital sites, but I sure can read the blogs and look at all of them. I can create my scrap pages and take them home and upload them.

Thanx for taking a look at my site...hopefully, I will get the full swing of it all soon.

Luv, Mat




No comments:

Post a Comment